Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fun stuff, stitching, and a visitor!

Welcome back, loyal minions ... readers!
I've been busy the last few weeks, and obivously haven't updated here much (see: at all).

I'm currently working on some shiny ideas for the shop, and possibly a rework of the blog's appearance.
The new shiny things are hush hush for now though - I'm hoping for a grand reveal sometime around Easter.


Shit I Have Been Doing:  (I need to make a pic or something for this, I think!)

I finished a Hellephant!  In my previous post, I showed you my new pattern - well here's the finished thing! :D


I also found this hee-larious new website: Louis Vs. Rick  "The story of a man who taught his cat to use instant messaging."   If you dont have to change your pants because you laughed so hard, you're not doing it right.

And I also had my bestest friend come a-visiting! I showed him all around beautiful tasmania, well, as much as he could see in a week! We went down to Hobart, and the Salamanca Markets, I took him to the beaches, drove the coastal roads, Fine Dining at the Riverview Pub ;), Devonport and surrounds, the Anvers Chocolate Factory (Mmmmmmm...), and a few awesome places around Deloraine, Latrobe, and the beautiful small towns that Tassie has.  I also took him to the Cataract Gorge, where there were peacocks and lots of pretty garden, bordered by winlderness. :)
I'll see if I can wrangle some pics together, soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment