Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Up in the air I fly, zoom zoom zomazoomzoom

So, off to Perth today! Already at Tullamarine, which is one of the airports at melbourne.
I learned today, that jetstar don't keep your bags checked in when you have a connecting flight, you get to do it yourself!
.. Only you can't do it immediatley. I'm here for another couple of hours, but thankfully can check in my stuff soon. Too bad if I was going to be waiting for like 8 hours or something, can't you imagine how wonderful lugging around two pull along bags are? /sarcasm

Really though, things have been going smoothly so far, I had a yummy nandos lunch, and found out that the mild is too hot for me! Once the skin was off it was really yummy though. My iPad case and the quick phone sleeve I knocked up are working a treat- I hellephanted all the things!

I get to check in at 12, and I'll probably wander out the back then too, and sit on my arse watching the planes or something. Or go for the eleventy millionth pee today.
Speaking of pee... I might be preggo. Not sure, the test read a bit weird. I'll be testing again in a day or two, and hope to have a proper result then. Part of me really wants it to be positive, the other part has enough trouble with the cat! But whatever happens happens, I guess.

Right, I'm going to go and check in. Wish me luck!

Oh yeah, pics are here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/80418796@N02/sets/72157631561034081/

Expect dogs, plane wings, boobs and booze. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment