Monday, November 12, 2012

Help Needed! (must have Facebook)

So, i've just entered into a competition to hopefully win a $200 voucher at my local Spotlight (craft store). Thing is, I need votes.

Can you spare a few seconds for me? If I won this it would mean that i'd have a years worth of spendings at my store, or I could do a few projects that are just too expensive to shell out a heap of money on.

CLICK HEAR PLEASE>

If the link doesn't work, here's the code to copy and paste: https://www.facebook.com/Spotlightstores?sk=app_218931798221036&app_data=peid%3D68310%26page%3Dentry%26id%3D28566

If it takes you to the main page, my entry's on the 3rd or 4th page at the moment, but will probably be further back by the time I post this.

All you have to do is hit the vote button, I think. There may be some Facebook app that you need to allow, I can't remember. :/

Thanks in advance! :D

The entry in question:



Thankyou, everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment