Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy new year!

So it 2013 now, the presents have been unwrapped, the booze drunk... And a new day dawned.

I'm going to try to post here at least every other day, it'll probably just end up being rambling nonsense or plugging things I've made, so you've all been warned!

I think this year will bring big changes in my life, for better and worse. Hopefully more of the better than worse though!

I'm determined to get by body into gear- I can feel my biological clock ticking, and with PCOS, fatty liver and possibly only one ovary, things have been made tough for me. Challenge accepted.

I want to get my stores filled with more stock, and start offering kits - I make cross stitch patterns, and have a few big exciting things lined up in that area - and possibly offering supplies as well.

There's more I want to start, like getting my garden beds finally put in. It'll have to wait though, as I'm posting from my phone and button mashing a LOT.

So on a parting note, happy new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment